Our Silent Auction will be held in conjunction with the Winter Dinner and Concert on Tuesday, December 10 in the JJP Corral. Click here to download the Auction Donation Form
Please help support our PEARCE AREA ORCHESTRA CLUB by donating an item. Need ideas?
* Gift cards to restaurants or stores
* Gift baskets
* Home and Garden items
* Movie Passes
* Services (lawn care, photography, tax preparation, etc)
It’s easy to donate:
1. Complete the attached donation form
2. Email the form to Elizabeth.Spaulding@Brinker.com
3. Your item can be sent to school with your student and taken to the Orchestra Room, or we are happy pick-up any donations.
PEARCE AREA ORCHESTRA CLUB is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. All donations are tax deductible and all funds raised by the auction are used to support the J.J. Pearce Orchestra and the learning opportunities of our students.
Deadline for Auction items and forms is Friday, December 6, 2013.
You know what time it is!!!
With the holidays just around the corner, now is the time to take advantage of the PAOC SCRIP program to earn some scholarship dollars for your child’s orchestra ledger.
There are three more chances for you to order SCRIP gift cards before the holidays, and only 2 more before Thanksgiving break.
Deadline: November 8 Delivery: November 14
Deadline: November 15 Delivery: November 21
Deadline: December 6 Delivery: December 12
So………If you haven’t signed up for SCRIP yet, it is not too late. Just go to www.shopwithscrip.com and the website will walk you through the directions. The Pearce code is F88ACBC425883.
If you are already using SCRIP, plan now for how it can most benefit you:
- Will you be traveling over the holidays? Check out the hotels that offer rebates for credit.
- Do you need to shop for gifts for teachers and relatives? Gift cards are great for that someone special.
- Is it time to rebuild/replace the Thanksgiving china? All-purpose stores like Kohl’s and Home Goods are the perfect place to find holiday decor.
- And don’t forget about needing those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking. The restaurant gift cards take care of that.
And finally, if you have PrestoPay and can take advantage of ScripNow, you can participate in Thank-Scrip-ing Day on Thursday, November 28. See attachment for more details about this event.
Questions about ANY of this, contact Carol McBroom at 214-733-2281 or email@example.com
Congratulations to the orchestra for its participation in the All-Region Orchestra auditions held at Garland High School on October 12. These amazing musicians will represent Pearce High School at the All-Region Concert in December.
Front Row: Rachel H. (freshman), Stephanie B. (freshman), Ashley T. (senior), Yu-Heng L. (freshman), Matthew M. (sophomore)
Middle Row: Ryun H. (senior), Laura M. (senior), Will C. (junior)
Back Row: Abby M., 1st chair (senior)